Monday, November 15

pants-less challenge

so i've got to admit, i love wearing pants.  but it's not necesarily because I look better in them or for any stylish reason, but because they're easy.  I find myself just throwing on the same old pants and cotton shirts every day.  So for the next 2 weeks (starting tomorrow) I'm going pants-less.  All skirts and dresses, all the time.  part of me wants to run screaming towards the nearest mall to buy some new things, but i've decided that that would be against the rules.  And as such, if it's not in my house right now, it's off limits.  (see how I gave myself the option to makes clothes? yes!)  i'm hoping this will help me get a little more creative with my clothes and help me pull out whatever is hiding in the back of my closet.  please note that this also covers thanksgiving, which means that i'll be sporting the feminine with the in-laws this weekend.  There are a couple of exceptions, working out and any other strenuous activity (hiking, hunting, etc.) will be deemed pants appropriate passes.  Leggings are not pants, and as such can be worn at any point during the experiment.  other than that, it's game on! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. Leggings are necessary. Perhaps I should do the reverse pants challenge? I think dresses are waaaaay easier so I wear them all the time. Make me a dress while you're at it. Thanks! (one of those reversible ones!)

Anonymous said...

**Make a dress for ME while you're at it is what I meant to say**