Thursday, September 30

long time, no post

so I was good and had all of these posts qued up for when I was on vacation, but then I get back and things are crazy and I haven't posted in forever!  Life has been super busy.  Lots of work stuff, currently traveling for work at the moment!  We babysat my 'rents dogs the week we got back, so we didn't even sleep in our own bed until a week after we got home.  So the house was a mess!  I had soccer tournaments to coach the past two weekends, which ate up all of that time.  I haven't felt this busy in a long time! 

Time, time, time, time, time, time

Of the little I have been able to read the news, i noticed that there was one guy whose ability to plan ahead was so impressive, it made national headlines:



you can read about this story and other college mascot news here

No comments: