Monday, September 13

food, yum

I've been taking lots of photos of food lately.  I discovered the food setting on my panasonic and i've loved the photos!  here are a few. 

the color isn't off, it's grey ice cream!  it was grape flavored apparently... e sure loved it!

we went and biked around the world festival here in lousiville.  we looked and smelled all the delicious food, and then the huz decided we should get hardees 6 dollar burgars instead...  so we did...


oh, and the night before, we had a bunz burger a friend mushrooms, delish!

finished off our burger and mushrooms with a delicious caramel frappucino, mmmm.

we finish our tour of my weekend eating habits with the lovely bakery, cake flour.  all natural and all good.  we had a chocolate ganache cupcake (to die for) and a blueberry scone (equally delicious and fresh from the oven!)
to showcase the wonderful cupcake again and show off my new camera, feast your eyes upon this.  oh yeah, my point and shoot rocks!

No comments: