Wednesday, September 1

concrete jungle

if you live in the area you're probably aware of the concrete lady.  well mom and I stopped by the other day.  She wanted a flying pig statue, and I snapped a few photos.

dear concrete animal painter, snakes don't have noses like bears, or faces for that matter...



the closest thing we could find to mom's flying pig (or at least the cutest)


have you always wanted a pet rhino of your own but didn't want to deal with the upkeep? Have no fear, the concrete lady is here! pick up this baby with the help of an industrial strength crane and have your very own life-size rhino!



if things don't go well this season, I know where i can pick up some bucks for the huz....



for some reason I couldn't get mom to spring for the concrete version of her dogs, surprising...



yeah I wouldn't be happy being you either...



(who buys this?!?!?!)

No comments: