Tuesday, June 15

Zach and Lindsay's Wedding

This weekend we made the trip up to Huntington to see Zach and Lindsay get married! I was honored when Lindsay asked me to do her hair a few months back and I had been growing very excited( and a little nervous!) I ended up doing her and 3 of the bride's maids hair and it was a total blast! Then being the total photography nerd/stalker that I am I just had to follow them out and take some photos myself! Lindsay was amazing! I never once saw even a split second of doubt on her face, this girl knew what she wanted! These are just a few random pickings of the tons of photos I took. We're talking over 1,000 people. Whew! I'm still trying to edit them up a bit so I can send them to her and her family, but I just had to share...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: